Bsides Munich – Hacking wireless with software defined radio (SDR) – Sold out
Update: This event was completely sold out in less than two hours.
If you want to learn to hack with SDR, this is part of day three of our IoT Security Bootcamp.
Pablo will be giving a workshop on hacking wireless and software defined radio, as part of the BSidesMunich.
This is a great opportunity come have some fun with SDR, so come learn-by-hacking as part of this community event.
You can see all the details to the workshop on the BSidesMunich site.
Tickets will be available starting at 2019-02-19 at 20 CET.
We expect the tickets to run out pretty fast, so make sure you get them while they are hot!
- Introduction to software defined radio (SDR) and radio waves. This include some theory on radio waves, bands, modulation, etc
- Introduction to gnuradio
- Introduction to RTL-SDR
- Listening to radio waves with gnuradio – hands-on
- Capturing and reverse engineering radiowaves with gnuradio
- Introduction to universal radio hacker (urh)
- Capturing and reverse engineering radiowaves with urh
- Hands-on exercises with 433 Mhz using urh and arduino