Building IoT – Workshop on Hacking wireless with software defined radio (SDR)
If you want to learn to hack with SDR, this is part of day three of our IoT Security Bootcamp.
Pablo will be giving a workshop on hacking wireless and software defined radio, as part of the Building IoT 2020.
This is a great opportunity come have some fun with SDR, so come learn-by-hacking as part of this event.
You can see all the details to the workshop on the Building IoT site.
Tickets are still available.
- Introduction to software defined radio (SDR) and radio waves. This include some theory on radio waves, bands, modulation, etc
- Introduction to RTL-SDR
- Listening to radio waves with gnuradio – hands-on
- Introduction to universal radio hacker (urh)
- Capturing and reverse engineering radio waves with urh
- Introduction to the Yardstick One – hands-on
- Hands-on exercises with 433 Mhz and real devices