If you want to learn to hack with SDR, this is part of day three of our IoT Security Bootcamp.
Pablo will be giving a workshop on hacking wireless and software defined radio, as part of the Building IoT 2020.
This is a great opportunity come have some fun with SDR, so come learn-by-hacking as part of this event.
Tickets are still available.
- Introduction to software defined radio (SDR) and radio waves. This include some theory on radio waves, bands, modulation, etc
- Introduction to RTL-SDR
- Listening to radio waves with gnuradio – hands-on
- Introduction to universal radio hacker (urh)
- Capturing and reverse engineering radio waves with urh
- Introduction to the Yardstick One – hands-on
- Hands-on exercises with 433 Mhz and real devices